Have you considered self-employment, but are unsure of your business idea? Or do you have a firm idea, but you need advice and guidance on how to take this idea forward? Do you require a business plan? We are here to help!
North City Business Centre offers a range of business support services to assist entrepreneurs in starting a business.
The Go for It Programme provides participants with a comprehensive package of guidance, training, business workshops and ongoing support to help you develop a business plan to set up and grow your business. The programme is focused on encouraging potential entrepreneurs to produce a business plan as one the key early steps to starting a business and moving into self-employment.
An experienced Business Adviser will help you develop your business plan. Throughout participation on the Go for It Programme, you can avail of the following services:
– One to one assessment meeting with a Business Adviser
– Fnancial planning sessions with a Business Adviser
– Tailored guidance to help you develop and complete your business plan
– Advice on how to access potential funding
– Access to best practice guides, tools and resources
– Access to Start a Business workshops
The Go for It programme is currently delivered by Enterprise NI via the network of Local Enterprise Agencies in Belfast. The programme is free of charge.
– Must be aged 16 or over
– Must be a resident within Belfast City Council
– The intention must be to locate the business in Northern Ireland
– The intention must be to start-up the business within the next 6 months
– An individual moving into self-employment, but taking on an existing business are eligible
– Businesses which have been trading for less than 6 months are eligible
– Must not have previously completed a business plan on the Go for It programme within the last 6 months.
– Support is only available once to the same client for the same business.
Contact us now to arrange a free meeting with our business adviser to develop your business plan on