A partnership of funders (Enterprise Northern Ireland, Invest Northern Ireland, The International Fund for Ireland and The European Union) has been established to provide individuals with access to the capital needed in order to launch a new business or to expand an existing one.The fundamental aim of the Enterprise Northern Ireland Loan Fund is to make funding more accessible to those starting or operating a small business and in support of the loan, to provide advice on cash-flow and other business advice.
The ENI Loan fund provides the following:
- Loans of up to £10,000 for start-up and £25,000 for existing businesses
- Free help with developing a viable business proposal from an accredited business advisor
- Gap financing to complete a funding requirement
- Flexible repayment terms
- Attractive fixed interest rate
- Ongoing business support.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate a viable business proposal to support the loan.
All applicants are recommended by the Local Enterprise Agency and approved by the Enterprise Northern Ireland Loan Fund team.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or over.
- The business must be legal, moral and non-discriminatory.
- The business must be commercially viable.
For more information click on the link